Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Gossip, News and Upcoming Events

The time has come to say goodbye :`-(

Well, my time has come.As some of you know, I have had some health problems since injury took my out of the Navy. My headaches have been getting particularly bad again, and it has become increasingly clear that spending time playing the game is m...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette111815Small Platocygnus 8y

Astral Burning leveling

Hey guys, this is someit i have always wanted to do, you've probably all heard of it. it's when you get 3 SMNs in a party, and 3 other random jobs or w/e, and a 75. Then the 75 trains as many mobs as possible, 100+, and then the 3 astral flow and ...
Small Murtag 8y
Murtag11425Small Murtag 8y

Shifting to Sunday?

Well, I couldn't get back on tonight - did anyone else have any luck?This is particularly for Sandtiger, Lola and Scruffy, who I know want the various missions; can you guys do it on Sunday instead? If so, what would be a good time? I would stil...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette6558Small Murtag 8y

Emergency Maintenance

We all know how much SE loves screwing us EU players, and once again they've have scheduled a lovely emergency maintenance right in our playing time...(ok, ok, I know, it's because Japanese working hours coincide with our playing time, etc... etc....
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette81178Small Lola 8y

9 April 2009

Another action pact thursday night! Well done on the dragons everyone, tonight we'll move windy a little further forward and start making our way through WotG. Don't worry, ToAU, CoP, RoZ, all of them are on the magical list in my head...... it...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette131489Small Murtag 8y

Schedule April and May

Righto Chaps, here's the adventures schedule for April and May. Please post dates you can't make, and I'll start juggling. Sandy, I've rescheduled CoP 4-2 from 21 May; can you post your dates here and I'll start juggling.All adventures will star...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette6320Small Sandtiger 8y

Long Term Schedule

Ok, after much fiddling I've put together a schedule FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!! Hideous over-ambition aside, this is what I'd like to get through.We'll work about a month ahead for firm planning, this is just an outline for what I have in mind....
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette12542Small Charlette 8y

Sunday Assaults?

I was thinking, I'm a tad behind on assaults, and i could really use getting highe rank, also i need assault points for salvage etc etc...So: I was thinking, maybe if we had a 3-6 person static, and every sunday, do 2 assaults, and try and advance...
Small Murtag 8y
Murtag4238Small Murtag 8y

sobro vs hagun

Talked randomly to a couple of people about this recently, and noticed that I got my numbers swapped round when I was talking to Leth, so I thought for anyone interested:The bright headlines version of Soboro vs HagunSoboro - damage 40 average wea...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette2188Small Murtag 8y

Thursday 2 April

Well, April has come, merits have been won, and it's time to get the show on the road.I'll be posting a full schedule for April, May and June shortly, all of which should follow a pretty similar schedule as the one proposed here: one or two missi...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette16760Small Lola 8y

Missions and so on

I'd like everyone interested in doing missions to tell me where they are on:Nation MissionsRise of the ZilartChains of PromethiaTreasures of Aht UrgWings of the Goddess
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette10500Small Scruffygora 8y

Welcome Lola!

We have another new member, a level 24 monk at the moment but hopefully we'll catch her on her way up.We have a couple of low level people now, so is anyone interested in doing a run of nation missions (I was thinking Windy 3-10) then hacking thro...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette6311Small Sandtiger 8y

The OFFICIAL Nyzul Isle sign-up thread

Would everyone who is interested please sign up below, once they have read below. On run nights priority will be given to people who have signed up and shown up before 1830. Please write your name, the jobs you are willing to bring, and your pref...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette15868Small Murtag 8y

Merit Update

This is now the new merit ding thread :-)Target (20/20): ####################Charlette (15/20): ####################Kroeger (18/20):####################Murtag (20/20):####################Sandtiger (20/20):####################Keep updating your po...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette291473Small Kroeger 8y

Thurs 26: Soboro Take II

Well, with mothers day and everything, only Murtag turned up to help with the soboro run. (Nice one Murtag).So, I've rescheduled for this thursday, starting at 1800 and hopefully get through it all in time for us to merit afterwards.If you are co...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette4255Small Murtag 8y

Sunday 22nd: Soboro Run

My first Sunday definately clear in a long time, so from 1200 GMT we're heading out on a Soboro run, fighting this chap:Unstable ClusterAs you can see, it's in a level 50 cap areas, and a forced pop every 15 minutes from something that drops frequ...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette6345Small Murtag 8y

Thursday 19th: Experience Points

I'm hoping that tonight will be a chance to drag Scruffy and Morgem out with us, so we'll be forming up for some experience points to help them get along.If I get on in time, I may well drag whomever is there through a few rounds of MMM, just as I...
Small Charlette 8y
Charlette3221Small Charlette 8y

Murtags Useful Nyzul Isle Thread

Firstly, my previous post:Heya, i told char about this really guide Nyzul guide, and im gonna post it here, everyone who is doing it should read it.This is the wiki entry: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Nyzul_Isle_InvestigationThis is the guide...
Small Murtag 8y
Murtag5307Small Charlette 8y

Wat r we doin on thu then?

we goin with 1 pt for lower lvled peeps and 1 merit pt?
Small Morgem 8y
Morgem3216Small Murtag 8y

A Sacrarium Apology

No big long spiel for this, guys - I blew up on you all last night and I shouldn't have.The fact that both Char and myself were highly strung last night neither really helped the situation nor excuses it, but in any case I recognise I was in the w...
Small Kroeger 8y
Kroeger3213Small Charlette 8y